TDP develops its main activity in the area of civil engineering projects. In each project it applies all the knowledge and know-how, to choose the best economic solutions, always with adequate control of national and European regulatory aspects, safety and durability.
The specialties of civil engineering projects developed are as follows:
– Foundations, Peripheral Containment and Structures Project
– Wind Turbine Foundations Project
– Water Supply and Sanitation Networks Project
– Gas Building Networks Project
– Building Fire Safety Project
– Acoustic Project
– Project of Thermal Behavior / Energy Certification
– Electrical Project / Telecommunications
– AVAC Project
– Urban Infra Structures Project (Allotments)
– Outdoor Spaces Project
– Special Projects (bridges / viaducts)
– Support Structures Geotechnical Projects
– Excavation Geotechnical Projects
– Roads and Roads Projects (flexible and rigid pavements)
– Industrial Flooring
It also provides Energy Certification services, according to the most recent legislation, having in its Qualified Experts frameworks for the activity.
It also carries out project management and coordination, with a proper articulation of all projects (including specialties outside TDP), thus allowing to control and present to the Construction Owner an integrated vision of the project as a whole and contribute to a better quality control of the execution of the work.
It also carries out tender documentation specifications for construction projects, from the conception stage, with preparation of quantity maps, general and special technical conditions and elaboration of work budgeting.